Rumen Radev is on a Working Visit to Austria
President Rumen Radev leaves for a two-day visit to Austria. The visit is at the invitation of Austrian Federal President Alexander Van der Bellen.
From the very first day, President Radev will meet with our compatriots who live and work in Austria. The Head of State will honor with the Honorary Badge of the President of Bulgaria, Karl Blecha - President of the Austrian-Bulgarian Society, and Vice-President of the Organization.
During the visit, topics on the EU agenda, regional cooperation in the Danube region, as well as migration and security cooperation will be discussed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus