Rumen Radev is on a Working Visit to Austria
President Rumen Radev leaves for a two-day visit to Austria. The visit is at the invitation of Austrian Federal President Alexander Van der Bellen.
From the very first day, President Radev will meet with our compatriots who live and work in Austria. The Head of State will honor with the Honorary Badge of the President of Bulgaria, Karl Blecha - President of the Austrian-Bulgarian Society, and Vice-President of the Organization.
During the visit, topics on the EU agenda, regional cooperation in the Danube region, as well as migration and security cooperation will be discussed.
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus
- » The President Called on the Institutions to Keep Discipline via Good Organization, Clear Instructions and Actions in Compliance with Law
- » President Rumen Radev Discussed with Ambassador Dong Xiaojun Strengthening the International Cooperation against Coronavirus
- » Rumen Radev in Durres: Solidarity and Compassion in Hard Times are the Road to Achieving Sustainable Stability and Prosperity in the Balkans