More than 11 Tonnes of Cannabis Were Seized During a Specialized Action in Blagoevgrad District
More than 11 tonnes of cannabis were found and seized in a specialized action by criminologists from the Ministry of Interior - Blagoevgrad and the gendarmerie. This is reported by police.
Two people were detained during the course of the action - a 22-year-old girl from Bansko and a 41-year-old criminal from the village Ilindentsi. During a search of the man's home, were found nearly 57.1 grams of dried cannabis and an electronic balance. They were later seized.
12 semi-dry cannabis plants with a total weight of about 1,400 kg were found in an adjoining property, and a sack of about 4,400 kg of dry cannabis was found near his house. In joint actions in the "Branishte" area, police found 11 plants with a total weight of 89 kg and other semi-dry ones weighing 20,300 kg. After a field test, all plants responded positively to cannabis.
At the same time, police officers from Sandanski found two fields planted with a total of 1469 plants, weighing 11,400 kg, responding positively to cannabis during a field drug test. Meanwhile law enforcement officers from Petrich found 54 cannabis plants, weighing about 108 kg. The action lasted two days.
- » Bulgarian Man Brutally Murdered in London
- » A Bulgarian was Seriously Injured in an Attack in Malta
- » A Child Opened Shooting at a School in Mexico
- » Bomb Blast at Quetta Mosque Killed at least 12 People
- » Dead Child was Found in the Landing Gear of an Airplane at an Airport in Paris
- » Bulgarian Arrested for Murdering an Elderly Woman with Marmalade Jar in Italy