More than 11 Tonnes of Cannabis Were Seized During a Specialized Action in Blagoevgrad District
More than 11 tonnes of cannabis were found and seized in a specialized action by criminologists from the Ministry of Interior - Blagoevgrad and the gendarmerie. This is reported by police.
Two people were detained during the course of the action - a 22-year-old girl from Bansko and a 41-year-old criminal from the village Ilindentsi. During a search of the man's home, were found nearly 57.1 grams of dried cannabis and an electronic balance. They were later seized.
12 semi-dry cannabis plants with a total weight of about 1,400 kg were found in an adjoining property, and a sack of about 4,400 kg of dry cannabis was found near his house. In joint actions in the "Branishte" area, police found 11 plants with a total weight of 89 kg and other semi-dry ones weighing 20,300 kg. After a field test, all plants responded positively to cannabis.
At the same time, police officers from Sandanski found two fields planted with a total of 1469 plants, weighing 11,400 kg, responding positively to cannabis during a field drug test. Meanwhile law enforcement officers from Petrich found 54 cannabis plants, weighing about 108 kg. The action lasted two days.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 9 People Involved in a Criminal Group for Illegal Extraction and Sale of Wood Have Been Detained
- » 29-year-old Man Shot Near Sofia After a Car Race
- » 40 kg of Radioactive Blueberries From Chernobyl Were Seized by Ukrainian Border Patrol
- » Light Aircraft Overloaded With Cocaine Crashed on Take-Off on its Way to Australia
- » Bulgaria: Large Drug Lab in Yambol Discovered During a Police Operation
- » Man Was Stabbed Near the National Theater