Yellow Code for Strong Wind in 6 Bulgarian Districts on October 3rd
Windy weather with considerable clouds awaits us in the afternoon on Thursday.
Yellow code for strong winds has been announced in 6 districts of the country for October 3rd, according to the site of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology.
It is in force for the regions Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Pleven, Veliko Tarnova and Ruse.
In eastern Bulgaria will blow mostly moderate wind from the south-southwest. In western Bulgaria after noon, the wind will be from the northwest, and will increase - in the Danube Plain up to 15-20 m / s. The wind will also bring the cold air.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Heavy Rains in Scotland and England: Completely Impassable Streets in Glasgow
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temp Between 11°-16°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Clouds and Fog in the East, Sun in the West of the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny but Chilly with Max Temp Between 10°-15°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temp Between 9°-14°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Some Rain and Sun Afterwards can be Expected with Max Temp 11°-16°C