There Are Still 240 Tourists in Bulgaria after the Bankruptcy of Thomas Cook
Only 240 tourists who have arrived in Bulgaria through the bankrupt tourist operator "Thomas Cook" have stayed in the resorts "Golden Sands" and "Sunny Beach". This was stated by the Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova.
She added that in the coming days they will also leave for their places of origin. Angelkova reminded that their costs were borne by the respective insurers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Tourism in Bulgaria: In July, Stays in Hotels Grew by more than a Quarter, Revenues - by 50%
- » Lifeguard Died after Saving Drowning Women in Sunny Beach
- » Bansko Is The World's Most Popular Ski Resort, New Study Finds
- » Bulgaria: Hotels in the South expect Enough Occupancy in September
- » After a 3-year Break: The "Orient Express" Visited Bulgaria