Boris Johnson Confirmed: BREXIT Will Take Place on October 31st
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has once again confirmed his firm view that Brexit will take place on October 31st.
At the Conservative Party's annual conference in Manchester, Johnson compared the UK to a pebble in a shoe, and a saga around leaving with a reality show.
The British prime minister also stressed that London has offered "reasonable" proposals to change the deal with Brussels, but even if the EU does not agree to a new deal, the Kingdom will leave the community.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Asks Why Britain Lifts Quarantine For More Than 50 Nations — But Not For Bulgarians
- » European Commission Invests €1 Billion in Innovative Clean Technology Projects
- » Bulgarians Entering Slovakia Obliged to 5-Day Quarantine
- » Emmanuel Macron Announced the New Prime Minister of France
- » Bulgaria Will Apply For EUR 500 Million of EU for Supporting 60/40 Measure
- » French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe Resigns, Macron Prepares New Cabinet