Turkey Intends to Ban E-Cigarettes
The Turkish government intends to ban the sale and import of e-cigarettes, Health Minister Fahrettin Koca announced, BTA reported.
The matter will be discussed in Parliament.
Earlier, the Center for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC) in the United States reported a boom of lung and respiratory diseases among e-cigarette enthusiasts. The center has suggested that people "consider e-cigarette withdrawal".
The likely cause of the disease is an essential oil which contains vitamin E.
Specialists from the US Food and Drug Administration have found the substance in admixture with marijuana that the ill e-cigarette smokers have smoked.
However, there is no consensus on the topic and experts believe it is too early to draw any definitive conclusions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Global Ice Sheet Melting Much Faster Than in 1990
- » US Embassy and Bulgarian Red Cross Launch Another Anti-Covid Campaign in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Political Scientist: Society Can Survive Without Restaurants for a While, Schools Must Work
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 772 Newly Infected, 60 Deaths in 24 Hours
- » Finland Halts Regular Travel from Estonia as Part of Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » Humanoid Robots Find Increasingly New Niches Amid Pandemic