A Passenger Bus Fell into a 100-Meter Deep Ravine in Peru, 23 People Were Killed
23 people were killed and many were injured after a passenger bus fell into a 100-meter deep ravine in southern Peru, according to BGNES.
The tragedy occurred in the Quispicanchi Province, which is part of the Cusco region, famous for tourist sites such as the ancient city of Machu Picchu.
- » A Tram Hit a Child in Sofia
- » Train with 160 Passengers Aboard Derails in Australia
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan
- » Public Bus Fell into a Huge Hole in China, at least 6 People are Killed (PHOTOS)
- » Powerful Explosion in a Residential Building in Varna Killed Two People