A Passenger Bus Fell into a 100-Meter Deep Ravine in Peru, 23 People Were Killed
23 people were killed and many were injured after a passenger bus fell into a 100-meter deep ravine in southern Peru, according to BGNES.
The tragedy occurred in the Quispicanchi Province, which is part of the Cusco region, famous for tourist sites such as the ancient city of Machu Picchu.
- » At Least 13 People Have Died in a Severe Crash in Slovakia
- » 16 Killed in Train Crash in Bangladesh
- » Blast in Germany: Dozens of People Have Been Blocked Underground, there Are Injured
- » At Least Five Killed in an Earthquake in Iran, Many Are Injured
- » London Piccadilly Theatre Ceiling Collapsed during a Performance (VIDEO)
- » 15 People Were Killed in an Attack in Thailand