Ivet Lalova Qualified for the Doha Finals
Bulgarian Athletics star Ivet Lalova qualified for the 200m finals at the Doha World Championship. The competitor finished first in the second series with a result of 22.58 seconds, gong.bg reported.
Ivet Lalova managed to outpace her competitors at Khalifa International Stadium and finished third in her series.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 116 Years of FIFA: Here Are Some Facts
- » Bulgarian Football Teams Could Train in Groups Again
- » Football Championship in Bulgaria to be Resumed on 5 June
- » Bulgaria: Swimming Pools and Tennis Courts Re-open with Restrictions
- » PM Shinzo Abe: The Tokyo Olympics Won't be Held unless the Coronavirus Pandemic is Contained
- » On April 20th Hristo Prodanov Became a Hero - He Climbed Mount Everest Without the Use of Supplementary Oxygen