Parliamentary Roundtable on Coordinating the Migration Process in Europe
The organizers are the chairpersons of the internal and external commission in the National Assembly, together with the International Center for Migration Policy Development.
Among the topics to be discussed are Bulgaria's expectations for a comprehensive approach to the problem and ways of overcoming the political impasse surrounding pan-European migration policy.
The Minister of the Interior Mladen Marinov will also participate in the forum.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Finance Minister Goranov: The Government Is Not Considering Resigning
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Fifth Day in a Row Bulgarians Demand on the Government and Prosecutor's Resignation
- » Democratic Bulgaria, Hristo Ivanov: There Must Be Early Elections, People Are Ready For Them
- » Forth Day in a Row: Protests in Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv, Burgas; A Girl Climbed the Former Party House in Sofia
- » Extraordinary Address of Bulgaria's PM Borissov: We Remain in Power! The Opposition Will Break the State!
- » Bulgarian PM: The Guards of Dogan and Peevski Must be Removed