Parliamentary Roundtable on Coordinating the Migration Process in Europe
The organizers are the chairpersons of the internal and external commission in the National Assembly, together with the International Center for Migration Policy Development.
Among the topics to be discussed are Bulgaria's expectations for a comprehensive approach to the problem and ways of overcoming the political impasse surrounding pan-European migration policy.
The Minister of the Interior Mladen Marinov will also participate in the forum.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet