North Korea has Launched Two Ballistic Missiles
North Korea has launched two ballistic missiles in the direction of the Sea of Japan. One of them has fallen in Japan's exclusive economic zone.
According to the Secretary-General of the Government of Japan, there is no record of injuries or damage to property. Information gathering continues.
One of the rockets flew 450 km before falling into the sea and reached an altitude of over 900 km. It is not yet clear whether these are short-range missiles.
According to South Korean media, it is possible that one of them was fired from a submarine.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Law Changes in Bulgaria: 3 Years of Imprisonment , Fine to 10,000 BGN for Anyone Who Violates Rules against COVID-19
- » Minister Karakachanov: The United States has Given Bulgaria $87 Million for Military Equipment
- » Expert: The NRA Data Leak Have Attracted the Attention of Hackers from around the World
- » There is No Migration Pressure Along Our Borders with Turkey and Greece
- » Opinion: Turkish Operation in Syria
- » Borisov: Nearly BGN 4 billion Will be Spent on Defense This Year