North Korea has Launched Two Ballistic Missiles
North Korea has launched two ballistic missiles in the direction of the Sea of Japan. One of them has fallen in Japan's exclusive economic zone.
According to the Secretary-General of the Government of Japan, there is no record of injuries or damage to property. Information gathering continues.
One of the rockets flew 450 km before falling into the sea and reached an altitude of over 900 km. It is not yet clear whether these are short-range missiles.
According to South Korean media, it is possible that one of them was fired from a submarine.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: The Expulsion of the Russian Diplomats is Logical
- » NATO: Bulgaria Increased Defense Spending by 7.49% compared to Last Year
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to the US: Assembly of the First F-16 Fighter for Bulgaria will Begin Soon
- » Report: The State of the Bulgarian Defense is Alarming
- » Defense Minister: Bulgaria Needs a whole Squadron of F-16s
- » Bulgaria: The Fugitive Plane was Abandoned at Targovishte Airport, the Case gets more Confusing