Starting Today, the Unified Tourist Information System is Being Introduced
According to the requirements of the Tourism Act, all hoteliers, including individuals who provide accommodation for guests, must submit information on the number of tourists staying and the number of nights.
The system will link in real time the registers of accommodation establishments with the Ministry of Tourism, the National Revenue Agency, the Ministry of the Interior, the National Statistical Institute and the municipalities.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General