The 13th Baroque Art Festival Begins in Rome-Sofia
The Baroque Art Festival is part of the Sofia Municipality's cultural events calendar.
For the thirteenth time, it gives classical music lovers the opportunity to hear original instruments performed by European virtuosos, works of past epochs left in the treasure trove of European musical heritage.
A galaxy of Bulgarian and foreign singers and instrumentalists, well known from the first covers of the programs of European festivals for ancient music, will participate in the seven concert nights.
The annual festival will open on October 1st at 6:30 pm at the Regional Museum of History - Sofia.
The four Vivaldi's concerts, known as "Seasons" and chamber works from the Italian Music Treasury, will sound ancient instruments in the hands of Bulgarian and international soloists.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » “Thracian Secret Societies” available in English and Bulgarian for All the History Buffs
- » Bulgaria’s Independence Day: No Lights for the Soviet Monuments and in Protest against Russia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 114 Years of Independence
- » Unification of Bulgaria: Celebrations were held in Plovdiv and Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 137 years since Unification
- » “Book Alley” in Sofia begins with Record Number of Publishers