The 13th Baroque Art Festival Begins in Rome-Sofia
The Baroque Art Festival is part of the Sofia Municipality's cultural events calendar.
For the thirteenth time, it gives classical music lovers the opportunity to hear original instruments performed by European virtuosos, works of past epochs left in the treasure trove of European musical heritage.
A galaxy of Bulgarian and foreign singers and instrumentalists, well known from the first covers of the programs of European festivals for ancient music, will participate in the seven concert nights.
The annual festival will open on October 1st at 6:30 pm at the Regional Museum of History - Sofia.
The four Vivaldi's concerts, known as "Seasons" and chamber works from the Italian Music Treasury, will sound ancient instruments in the hands of Bulgarian and international soloists.
- » Bulgarians Have Received an European Award for Development in the Film Industry
- » Bulgarian Movie Won the Best Picture Award at the Cottbus Film Festival in Germany
- » A Turkish Court Ruling Could Turn Saint Sofia into a Mosque
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the Day of the Bulgarian National Revival Leaders
- » A Monument of Pencho Slaveikov Was Opened in Milan
- » Exhibition Commemorating the 500th Anniversary of Leonardo da Vinci is Open in the Louvre