There Will be no Change in the Price of Electricity and Steam Until the New Year
The approved price for the fourth quarter is BGN 44.85 per MWh.
The new heating season will start without changes in the prices of steam, hot water and electricity. They remain unchanged, despite a 0.11% decrease in the price of natural gas for the fourth quarter of 2019, the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (EWRC) reported.
The gas price approved by the Commission for the fourth quarter is BGN 44.85 per megawatt (excluding prices for access, transmission, excise duty and VAT).
- » Bulgaria Becomes Part of the Common European Electricity Market
- » Energy Expert: These 11 km from Balkan Stream are Extremely Important for Bulgaria
- » The Construction of the Balkan Stream Gas Pipeline Through Bulgaria Has Started (Video)
- » Agreements For Financing the Gas Connection Bulgaria - Greece Are Signed
- » Belene NPP Project to Be Licensed by the End of the Year
- » The Sixth Unit of Kozloduy NPP Will Receive a License for another 10 Years