Luxury Cars Seized from African President's Son Have Been Sold for Millions in an Auction
Super luxury cars seized from the son of an African president have been sold for millions in an auction in Switzerland.
The cars belong to Teodorin Obiang Nguema. He is Vice President of Equatorial Guinea, where his father has ruled for 40 years. The cars, including models of Lamborghini, Bugatti, Bentley and Rolls Royce, were seized during a corruption investigation into young Obiang, who is known for his luxurious lifestyle.
More than 20 cars have been sold, with revenues reaching the impressive $ 27 million. Most of the money will go for social projects in Equatorial Guinea.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EC Allocates €3.8 Billion to the Western Balkans and the EU's Eastern and Southern Neighbors
- » Afghanistan Releases 100 Taliban Prisoners from Jail
- » WHO: Now is not the Time for Europe to Relax Measures
- » US Registers nearly 2,000 COVID-19 Deaths Per Day, New York alone Surpassed Italy
- » A Large-Scale Fraud with the Order of 10 Million Masks in Germany
- » The Increase in the Number of COVID-19 Infected in Australia has Decreased Dramatically