Test of the Security Sirens is Scheduled on October 1st
The Ministry of Interior notifies residents of the cities of Sofia, Burgas, Varna, Kardzhali, Montana, Pazardzhik, Pleven, Plovdiv, Ruse, Smolyan, Vratsa and in the settlements in the 30-kilometer zone around Kozloduy NPP, Stara Zagora and Galubovo, that on Tuesday, October 1st, the alarm system will be activated by 11:00 AM. The alerts will be accompanied by voice information.
The training will be carried out in order to check the technical state of the national system and to train the population.
The National Early Warning System is tested twice a year on the first working day of April and October. The purpose is to check the technical state of the built-in siren system, increase the skills for activating the system and broadcast live information, as well as training the population to recognize the signals.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend