A Mobile App Will Help Election Committees to Count Election Votes
A new mobile app will assist election committees in counting votes. This was explained in the morning block of Nova Television by Prof. Mihail Konstantinov.
According to him, the upcoming elections will not be more complicated than those that took place 4 years ago. The only difference was that four years ago the parties and coalitions that appeared were 45, and this time they were 66. This means that the volume of information will be larger.
"The most important task right now is to train the committees. At least one or two people should know how to complete the protocol, ”Prof. Konstantinov explained.
"This time around, we have one technical benefit - a mobile application that will allow committees, even before they go to municipal commissions, to check that their controls have been met."
- » Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
- » We are Celebrating the Feast of Aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force
- » After the Security Council: Bulgaria Urges Turkey to Suspend Military Operation in Syria
- » The Security Council will Meet Today Due to the Situation in Syria
- » 40% of the Roads in Bulgaria are in Poor Condition
- » Rosen Plevneliev: Northern Macedonia MUST Be in the EU, Macron is Wrong