A Mobile App Will Help Election Committees to Count Election Votes
A new mobile app will assist election committees in counting votes. This was explained in the morning block of Nova Television by Prof. Mihail Konstantinov.
According to him, the upcoming elections will not be more complicated than those that took place 4 years ago. The only difference was that four years ago the parties and coalitions that appeared were 45, and this time they were 66. This means that the volume of information will be larger.
"The most important task right now is to train the committees. At least one or two people should know how to complete the protocol, ”Prof. Konstantinov explained.
"This time around, we have one technical benefit - a mobile application that will allow committees, even before they go to municipal commissions, to check that their controls have been met."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"