Various Autumn Organic Produce on the Farmer's Market in the Capital
The beginning of autumn in Sofia will be marked with the fourth Farmer's Market - the Autumn season.
It will be held in the interval from 10.30 to 18.00 today behind the Alexander Nevski cathedral on Oborishte Street.
Three more will be the farmers' markets, which will be organized by the end of the year, apart from today's one. They will be on October 20, November 24 and December 15. The dates, of course, are always on Sunday, from 11 am to 6 pm at the same place - behind the Alexander Nevsky Temple.
Sofia will see the production of famous and new farmers from the country. Everyone will be able to buy the best quality and favorite autumn products from the manufacturers.
The market will traditionally have an art zone and stands for quality cosmetics, traditions and crafts, music, themed workshops for small and large.
Fun is guaranteed, and the great weather will add to the enjoyable experience.
- » More than 60 Were Killed in Blasts at Mosque in Afghanistan
- » BFSA Withdraws Dangerous Romanian Mackerel from the Market
- » Bulgarian Warships Depart for NATO Missions
- » President Rumen Radev with a Comment about the State of the Media Environment in Bulgaria
- » The Iconic Barbie Doll Is Turning 60!
- » Plane Overshot the Runway in Alaska