A Large-Scale Protest of the Opposition Will Take Place in Moscow
A large-scale opposition protest is planned in Moscow today.
This time the protest is allowed by the authorities and his idea is to support "political prisoners". That's what the opposition calls the people arrested during the summer protests.
People were dissatisfied with the Central Election Commission's refusal to register candidates for local government elections, which took place on September 8th.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moscow Imposes New COVID-19 Rules for Bars and Discos
- » 26 Independent Candidates Enter the Moscow Parliament
- » Russia Urged Europe to Clarify its Position on the Iranian Nuclear Agreement
- » Vladimir Putin is on a Working Visit to Italy
- » Putin: The EU Has Lost Nearly 5 Times More Than Russia For 5 Years of Sanctions Against It
- » At Least 37 Confirmed Dead After Explosion in Block of Flats in Eastern Russia