18 Injured after Explosion and Fire Aboard an Oil Tanker
18 people were injured in an explosion and fire that erupted aboard an oil tanker at the South Korean port of Ulsan. This was reported by BGNES.
Twelve sailors were injured, nine of them are South Korean citizens, three foreigners, as well as six rescuers. They have received burns or have been poisoned with smoke. One of the Koreans is in critical condition.
Russian consular authorities have reported that there were ten Russians aboard the tanker, but none of them were seriously injured.
The fire spread to another ship, carrying 21 people, but all of them were rescued. The Coast Guard has launched an investigation
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Indonesia is moving its capital
- » Ukrainian MP at the EP: Any arms embargo against Ukraine must fall
- » A winter storm has left thousands without electricity in the United States
- » Serbia votes in favor of EU-backed judicial reform, Vucic himself announces result
- » China has called for no imports because of Omicron
- » The deadline for a scheduled vaccination of Greeks over 60 has expired, 90% have been vaccinated