18 Injured after Explosion and Fire Aboard an Oil Tanker
18 people were injured in an explosion and fire that erupted aboard an oil tanker at the South Korean port of Ulsan. This was reported by BGNES.
Twelve sailors were injured, nine of them are South Korean citizens, three foreigners, as well as six rescuers. They have received burns or have been poisoned with smoke. One of the Koreans is in critical condition.
Russian consular authorities have reported that there were ten Russians aboard the tanker, but none of them were seriously injured.
The fire spread to another ship, carrying 21 people, but all of them were rescued. The Coast Guard has launched an investigation
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Local Elections are being Held in North Macedonia
- » The Future of EU: Stronger Common European Policy and Creation of European Army?
- » The Arctic: MEPs Call for Peace and Reduction of Tensions in the Region
- » MEPs Push for Common EU Cyber Defense Capabilities
- » Powerful Earthquake in Pakistan, Dozens of Deaths Reported
- » NATO Expels Russian Staff