A MiG-29 Fighter Jet Crashed in Slovakia
A MiG-29 fighter jet crashed during a training flight in Slovakia. The pilot was able to catapult and survive, according to the Department of Defense. The incident happened in the western part of the country.
Authorities said that according to initial data, the most likely cause of the crash was a shortage of fuel in the tanks of the machine. An expert panel commences an investigation. The MiG-29 is a fourth-generation multipurpose Soviet fighter. It was developed in the 1970s as the equivalent of the US F-16 and F-18.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany Prolongs Coronavirus Restrictions until December 20
- » UК Government Writes To Brits Living In Europe To Prepare For The End of Transition Period
- » Russia Claims Its Ship 'threatened to ram' US Ship in Sea of Japan
- » Scotland Becomes First Country to Provide Free Menstrual Products
- » Germany Plans to Ease Restrictions for Holidays
- » Bulgarians Can Enter the UK Without Visa for 6 Months From 2021