UK Court Sentenced Bulgarian Woman to 9 Years in Prison
A 48-year-old Bulgarian woman was sentenced to 9 years in prison in the United Kingdom for beating and robbery. Gergana Georgieva is behind bars after beating the 81-year-old widow of renowned filmmaker Michael Winner and stealing £ 300,000 worth of jewellery.
The elderly woman suffered head injuries during the 3-hour robbery. The Bulgarian was a former lover of the director, and in 1999 he helped her obtain British citizenship, Daily Mail writes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Prosecutors Accused Man From Gotse Delchev for Distributing Child Pornography
- » Bulgaria: Bitcoin Farm in Kyustendil Stole Electricity for BGN 2.5 Million
- » 20 People Arrested Near Sofia for Migrant Trafficking
- » The Netherlands’s Largest Drug Lab Was Busted
- » 15-Year Old Girl Detained for Phone Fraud in Bulgaria
- » 17kg of Heroin Found in a Bulgarian Citizen's Car