13 Tonnes of Gold Found in the Basement of Former Chinese Mayor
13 tonnes of gold were found in the home of a former Chinese mayor. During a search of Gangzhou’s former mayor estate, police discovered a huge amount of gold bars and a large sum of cash.
The mayor also owned several thousand square meters of real estate. The gold, the money, as well as the works of art were taken from the home of the former mayor with several trucks. He is threatened with the death sentence.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Slimmed down Kim Jong Un Stirs Health Speculations
- » Bulgaria: No More Masks in Small Work Teams – Caretaker Health Minister
- » North Korea Faces Serious Difficulties with Food Supplies amid Pandemic
- » Powerful Earthquake Rocks Indonesia Maluku Islands, Tsunami Warning Issued
- » Additional Vaccination Sites to Be Opened in Sofia Malls, Parks
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 161 Newly Infected, 17 Fatalities