Korean Company Interested in the Construction of Belene NPP
A Korean company has declared a willingness to participate in the construction of Belene Nuclear Power Plant (NPP). This transpired during a meeting between Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and South Korean President Moon Jae-in. The Bulgarian prime minister is on an official visit to Republic of Korea, the special correspondent of Focus News Agency reported.
At the end of the meeting, the South Korean president said he was pleased with the talks, and Prime Minister Borissov ended with the words that since he has been a prime minister, he only makes such visits that get the work done and yield real results.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom