Korean Company Interested in the Construction of Belene NPP
A Korean company has declared a willingness to participate in the construction of Belene Nuclear Power Plant (NPP). This transpired during a meeting between Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and South Korean President Moon Jae-in. The Bulgarian prime minister is on an official visit to Republic of Korea, the special correspondent of Focus News Agency reported.
At the end of the meeting, the South Korean president said he was pleased with the talks, and Prime Minister Borissov ended with the words that since he has been a prime minister, he only makes such visits that get the work done and yield real results.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » COVID-19 in Austria: New Measures Announced
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets
- » NSSI: Average Insurance Income in July is BGN 1058.71
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria fell to 7.5 Percent in August
- » Online Event: DevCon Live, November 3-24