The Election Campaign For the Local Elections Has Begun
Since midnight, we are officially in the election campaign for the local vote. Mayoral candidates and municipal councilors will have a month to attract voter support. Over 6 million and 200 thousand people are eligible to vote.
In this election, more than 36,000 people are mayoral candidates and municipal councilors nationwide.
On October 27, the municipalities will select from 1,200 candidates for mayoral posts.
Most candidates are for Sofia and Plovdiv - 19 and 14 mayoral candidates respectively.
And this time, the newsletters will contain the "I don't support anyone" checkbox. To rearrange the list, 7% of the actual votes cast for one candidate list are required.
66 parties and coalitions registered to vote.
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor