Rumen Radev Discussed Investment Opportunities in Bulgaria with US Companies
In New York, President Rumen Radev discussed investment opportunities in our country with executives from leading US companies in communications, information technology, insurance, finance and energy.
Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva participates in a high-level forum at the UN.
The purpose of the meeting of the Head of State with the big American business was to stimulate better results in the investment sphere. Rumen Radev got acquainted with the investment interest of the American companies and presented them the advantages of our country for doing business.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor