12 Days Pre-Election Vacation for the Deputies
Deputies will have almost two weeks of pre-election vacations for the local vote. From October 16 to 27, parliamentary meetings will not be held, but committees will meet in the National Assembly.
The vacation is a practice, however, it is not regulated in Parliament's Rules of Procedure. One of the explanations is that the MPs are busy with the local elections and the other is that the tribune is used for election campaigning.
- » President Radev: Education, Child Health and Young Families Should be a Priority for Politicians
- » Canada Praised Bulgaria for Combating Anti-Semitism
- » Bulgarian EU Commissioner Met Organisations for Innovations from Western Balkans
- » Mariana Nikolova to Participate in the Israel CyberTechnology Forum
- » PM Borissov on a Working Visit to Poland to Mark 75 Years since the Liberation of Auschwitz
- » President Rumen Radev and Reuven Rivlin Discussed Partnership in Innovations and the Good Practices in Water Resources Management