A Large Fire Broke Out at a Chemical Plant in France (VIDEO)
A large fire broke out Thursday night at the French chemical company Lubrizol's plant in Rouen. There are currently no casualties or injured. All people living around the area were evacuated.
The fire at the factory of Lubrizol had started around 02:40 am CEST local time.
The factory, which makes oil additives, is classified as a SEVESO site, i.e. industrial establishments in the European Union where dangerous substances are used or stored in large quantities.
According to media reports, an acrid smell surrounded the site, Euronews reported.
Local authorities have announced that schools in the Rouen area will remain closed on Thursday.
Video provided by Euronews YouTube channel.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Employee of a Funeral Agency is Detained in Relations to the 7 Bodies found near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: 7 Bodies were Found close to a Cemetery near Bankya
- » A Car with Ukrainian Registration was Set on Fire in Varna
- » A Dead Newborn wrapped in a Plastic Bag was found in Sofia
- » A 38-year-old Man from Burgas was Detained for Hammering Pickaxes into Ukrainian Cars
- » A Bus with Ukrainian Citizens caught Fire in Bulgaria