Hackers Hit Airbus
The European aerospace giant Airbus has fallen victim to a series of hacker attacks that have hit suppliers of the company, including engine manufacturer Rolls Royce.
The hackers have been looking for the company's technical secrets, according to a source from the security services at the agency.
Airbus has been the victim of four major hacking attacks in the past 12 months, investigators say. According to the AFP, China is suspected of committing them.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 9 People Involved in a Criminal Group for Illegal Extraction and Sale of Wood Have Been Detained
- » 29-year-old Man Shot Near Sofia After a Car Race
- » 40 kg of Radioactive Blueberries From Chernobyl Were Seized by Ukrainian Border Patrol
- » Light Aircraft Overloaded With Cocaine Crashed on Take-Off on its Way to Australia
- » Bulgaria: Large Drug Lab in Yambol Discovered During a Police Operation
- » Man Was Stabbed Near the National Theater