Hackers Hit Airbus
The European aerospace giant Airbus has fallen victim to a series of hacker attacks that have hit suppliers of the company, including engine manufacturer Rolls Royce.
The hackers have been looking for the company's technical secrets, according to a source from the security services at the agency.
Airbus has been the victim of four major hacking attacks in the past 12 months, investigators say. According to the AFP, China is suspected of committing them.
- » French Intelligence Services Detained a man Planning a 9/11 Style Attack in France
- » 387 Bulgarians Became Victims of Trafficking since the Beginning of the Year - Most of Them - Women
- » More than 300 People from Over 12 Countries Arrested after Authorities Took a Child Pornography Site Down
- » Three Bulgarians Were Killed in a Shooting in Chicago
- » Bulgarian MPs Approved the Removal of the Fast Track Trial Proceedings in Premeditated Murder Cases
- » Police Officers Arrested Two Bulgarians for Trafficking in Persons for Begging in France and Sweden