Dimitar Berbatov Started Working for Manchester United - Fake News
"The news that Mitko has started working for Manchester United as a scout is false. Berbatov is not at the club. He is an ambassador, along with several other players of his generation. This does not mean that he is working in Manchester. " This was stated by the manager of the football player Dimitar Berbatov - Emil Danchev, gong.bg reported quoted by NOVA TV.
Fake news started circulating in British media earlier in the day. However, it turned out that the information was not true.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Footballers and Fans of Lokomotiv Plovdiv with Coronavirus
- » Bulgaria's FC "Black Sea": Over 10 Football Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Minister of Sports Krassen Kralev : Stadiums Could Close Doors to Fans
- » 30 Years Later: Liverpool Is The New Champion of England!
- » Tennis Star Novak Djokovic Tests Positive for Covid-19
- » Coaches of Grigor Dimitrov and Novak Djokovic Tested Positive for COVID-19