BNB: Bank Savings Increase to BGN 53.660 Billion at the End of August
The loans of Bulgarian families are over 23 billion, writes NOVA TV.
Households hold over BGN 53 billion in banks BNB data show.
According to the same statistics, as of the end of August, loans to Bulgarian families are over BGN 23 billion and BGN 212 million, which is an increase of 8.8 percent compared to a year ago.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » According to Deputy PM, it is Still Realistic for Bulgaria to Adopt the Euro in 2024
- » Facts about Crude Oil that Every Trader Should Know
- » Half a Century Later: Bulgaria Leaves Two Soviet Banks
- » Bulgarian Economist: January 1, 2024 is a Possible Date for Joining the Eurozone
- » Bitcoin Usage in the Hospitality Sector
- » Bulgaria: Bank Accounts will Automatically be converted from BGN to EUR on the Day of Introducing the Euro