BNB: Bank Savings Increase to BGN 53.660 Billion at the End of August
The loans of Bulgarian families are over 23 billion, writes NOVA TV.
Households hold over BGN 53 billion in banks BNB data show.
According to the same statistics, as of the end of August, loans to Bulgarian families are over BGN 23 billion and BGN 212 million, which is an increase of 8.8 percent compared to a year ago.
- » Croatia Introduces the Euro by the End of the Next Government's Term
- » Portugal Raises the Minimum Wage to EUR 635
- » Record: Bulgarians Abroad Have Sent over 1 Billion in the Country
- » The State Budget for 2020 Was Approved at First Reading
- » The Average Salary Increased to BGN 1,266 in September
- » Bulgaria's EU Funding Won't Be Reduced in the Next 7-Year Programming Period