Heavy Rainfalls Caused Floods and Chaos in London
The torrential rain flooded London and caused real chaos in traffic as well as severe subway delays. Due to flooding, four metro stations were closed in the evening rush hour. Various footages show rain water pouring through the roof of Liverpool Street Station, one of London's busiest train stations.
Hurricane Humberto dumped the monthly rainfall in just six hours.
Meteorologists have warned that the heavy rainfall will continue across much of the UK.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Chilly Morning, Warm Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Wind is Weakening, Rain possible in the Southeastern Regions
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Dangerously Windy today as well
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Even Windier Today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for Strong Winds in Three Regions
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot on the First Day of Autumn