Strong Earthquakes near Istanbul and the Island of Crete this Morning
A 5.6 Magnitude earthquake was reported near Crete Island at 10:49 am local time, according to the European Seismological Center.
The epicentre of the quake is 477 km southeast of Athens at a depth of 20 km.
At the same time, a 4.7 Richter earthquake was registered 64 km from Istanbul at 11.00 am this morning. The quake at a depth of 20 km.
Further information will be provided.
- » NIMH: Mostly Cloudy with Showers in some Places - Mainly in the Southwestern Part of the Country
- » Study: Hurricanes Are Three Times more than 100 Years ago
- » NIMH: Foggy in the Morning, Mostly Sunny in the Afternoon
- » A 5.4 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in France - there Are Injured
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny with Brief Rain
- » 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Guatemala