Strong Earthquakes near Istanbul and the Island of Crete this Morning
A 5.6 Magnitude earthquake was reported near Crete Island at 10:49 am local time, according to the European Seismological Center.
The epicentre of the quake is 477 km southeast of Athens at a depth of 20 km.
At the same time, a 4.7 Richter earthquake was registered 64 km from Istanbul at 11.00 am this morning. The quake at a depth of 20 km.
Further information will be provided.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1