Facebook to Help People with their Outfits
Facebook is developing artificial intelligence technology that will help consumers to choose their clothes and styling. The project is called Fashion ++. It is designed to analyze photos to select the most appropriate look for the user. IT will pay attention to detail: it will advise you to roll up your sleeves, change your décolletage, choose a different colour range. The algorithm will recommend to remove the unnecessary or to add something more to your outfit.
Fashion ++ will not advertise clothing and accessories to certain brands. Developers want to create algorithms that can give users practical and up-to-date advice.
- » The Basic Foundations of a Brexit Deal - READY
- » Erdogan: There Are Alternatives to the F-35 and "Offers Are Coming in"
- » The Canadian Government: Canada Suspends New Export Permits to Turkey
- » Ankara: Turkey Will Continue its Offensive in Syria with or without World's Support
- » No Breakthrough in EU-UK Brexit Negotiations - Talks Continue Today
- » India: Newborn Survives after it Was Buried Alive in a Clay Pot for Three Days