A Key Vote on the Mobility package in the EP is Expected Today
Deputies from the Transport Commission will decide whether to start tripartite negotiations with the Council of Ministers and the European Commission on the adoption of the document.
Last week, the line committee requested that the package be submitted for re-examination, despite opposition from Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania and Latvia.
The native representatives in Brussels vowed to defend the interest of the Bulgarian carriers even with the price of some compromises. So far, the transport industry in Bulgaria does not foresee new protests. Negotiations are expected to continue next year when the presidency of the Union is taken over by Croatia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » OLAF: Romania Ranks First in Fraud Cases with EU Funds, Bulgaria is Fifth
- » Council of Europe: Bulgarian Authorities to Punish Journalists' Attackers
- » European Parliament Will Discuss the Situation in Bulgaria
- » EC Approves €4.4 Million Bulgarian Support Measure to Burgas and Varna Airports
- » Bulgaria Versus EU: Decent Economy but Poor Quality of Life
- » EC Approves the Bulgarian Scheme in Support of Tour Operators