President Rumen Radev's Visit to New York Continues
President Rumen Radev's visit to New York over the UN summit continues. The Head of State talks with his counterparts from Iraq and Moldova.
After the two meetings, the Bulgarian Head of State reiterated his position that our country should pursue a much more aggressive policy and return to where it had strong positions in the past, namely in the countries of the Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia, as well as in countries that have historically formed Bulgarian communities such as Moldova and Ukraine, and the UN Summit, he said, is a great place to make such contacts.
As for Iraq, Rumen Radev said that the country needed support.
- » The Official Visit of Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva to Angola Has Begun
- » Zaharieva's Official Visit to Namibia Has Begun
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans