President Rumen Radev's Visit to New York Continues
President Rumen Radev's visit to New York over the UN summit continues. The Head of State talks with his counterparts from Iraq and Moldova.
After the two meetings, the Bulgarian Head of State reiterated his position that our country should pursue a much more aggressive policy and return to where it had strong positions in the past, namely in the countries of the Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia, as well as in countries that have historically formed Bulgarian communities such as Moldova and Ukraine, and the UN Summit, he said, is a great place to make such contacts.
As for Iraq, Rumen Radev said that the country needed support.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus