Maya Manolova Promised the Digitalization of Sofia Municipality
Maya Manolova presented her management program as candidate for mayor of Sofia. It contains 23 measures. The former Ombudsman promised a clean and green capital, as well as a digitalization of the Metropolitan Municipality. The candidate for mayor of the capital announced that she will manage transparently and make a complete revision of Toplofikatsiya Sofia and the municipal companies.
To ease the traffic in Sofia, Manolova would take away the parking privileges of VIP employees. Manolova herself and the municipal staff would travel by public transport.
"To make our capital not just a city of economic opportunity, a political and cultural centre. To make it a modern, European capital. A clean city, a green city, a respectable city, a city without periphery, a city of youth, a city with energy and with prospects for development, ” Manolova listed some of her priorities.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor