Maya Manolova Promised the Digitalization of Sofia Municipality
Maya Manolova presented her management program as candidate for mayor of Sofia. It contains 23 measures. The former Ombudsman promised a clean and green capital, as well as a digitalization of the Metropolitan Municipality. The candidate for mayor of the capital announced that she will manage transparently and make a complete revision of Toplofikatsiya Sofia and the municipal companies.
To ease the traffic in Sofia, Manolova would take away the parking privileges of VIP employees. Manolova herself and the municipal staff would travel by public transport.
"To make our capital not just a city of economic opportunity, a political and cultural centre. To make it a modern, European capital. A clean city, a green city, a respectable city, a city without periphery, a city of youth, a city with energy and with prospects for development, ” Manolova listed some of her priorities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet