Bulgarian Died in Mount Olympus
Bulgarian died in Mount Olympus, Greek Rescue Service reported. The climber died on Saturday of severe injuries. According to initial information, he fell into a rocky slot in an extremely risky terrain.
The rescue operation, which lasted more than five hours, involved the fire brigade. They managed to provide first aid to the Bulgarian, but a little later he died.
The name and age of the victim have not yet been reported. There is also no information on whether he was climbing alone or with a group.
This is the second Bulgarian who died in Olympus this year. The first case was reported in May, when a 25-year-old compatriot died in the same mountain.
- » Five Casualties Following the Severe Earthquake in the Philippines
- » 35 Deaths Following a Serious Crash in Saudi Arabia
- » A Helicopter Crashed in Afghanistan, Leaving 7 Dead
- » A Plane from Moscow to Burgas Has Made an Emergency Landing after Passenger Took Gun Onboard
- » Bridge Collapsed in China, at Least Three People Were Killed (VIDEO)
- » 11 Elephants Die in Thailand after Falling from a Waterfall