Bulgarian Died in Mount Olympus
Bulgarian died in Mount Olympus, Greek Rescue Service reported. The climber died on Saturday of severe injuries. According to initial information, he fell into a rocky slot in an extremely risky terrain.
The rescue operation, which lasted more than five hours, involved the fire brigade. They managed to provide first aid to the Bulgarian, but a little later he died.
The name and age of the victim have not yet been reported. There is also no information on whether he was climbing alone or with a group.
This is the second Bulgarian who died in Olympus this year. The first case was reported in May, when a 25-year-old compatriot died in the same mountain.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » CEZ Worker is Injured After a Working Accident in Kocherinovo
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia
- » A Lightning Strike Killed a Child Near Botevgrad