90 People Were Detained during Protests in Paris
At least 90 people have been detained in Paris during another protest of the “Yellow Vests” movement, BTA reported.
Police officers checked more than 1,200 people and fined 104 people for trying to organize protests in unauthorized locations.
Even before the protests began, the police announced that they had arrested 39 people. At 8 o'clock Greenwich, law enforcement used tear gas to disperse protesters trying to stage a protest on Champs-Élysées. Protests are forbidden there.
- » Kristalina Georgieva: Trade Conflicts Disrupt the Global Economy (EXTENDED)
- » Corbyn, Farage and Sturgeon Have All Opposed the New Brexit Deal
- » The New European Commission Delayed for at Least One Month
- » Donald Trump to Recep Erdogan: Don’t Be a Fool!
- » The Military Operation in Syria Forced 300,000 People to Displace
- » Japan to Participate in NASA's Lunar Program