90 People Were Detained during Protests in Paris
At least 90 people have been detained in Paris during another protest of the “Yellow Vests” movement, BTA reported.
Police officers checked more than 1,200 people and fined 104 people for trying to organize protests in unauthorized locations.
Even before the protests began, the police announced that they had arrested 39 people. At 8 o'clock Greenwich, law enforcement used tear gas to disperse protesters trying to stage a protest on Champs-Élysées. Protests are forbidden there.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 172 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Soldiers who Shoot at and from Zaporizhzhia NPP are Targeted by Ukrainians
- » Day 171 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia warns the US of Severing Relations if Declared Sponsor of Terrorism
- » A Man Killed 11 People after a Family Dispute in Montenegro
- » Day 170 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Children with Disabilities are Abused in Ukrainian Orphanages according to the UN
- » Estonia Closes its Borders for Russians with Schengen Visas
- » European Funds Minister: Bulgaria to Receive BGN 3.7 Billion in the Coming Months from the Recovery Plan