90 People Were Detained during Protests in Paris
At least 90 people have been detained in Paris during another protest of the “Yellow Vests” movement, BTA reported.
Police officers checked more than 1,200 people and fined 104 people for trying to organize protests in unauthorized locations.
Even before the protests began, the police announced that they had arrested 39 people. At 8 o'clock Greenwich, law enforcement used tear gas to disperse protesters trying to stage a protest on Champs-Élysées. Protests are forbidden there.
- » Italy Declared March 25 as Dante Alighieri National Day
- » China with the Lowest Birth Rate since 1949
- » Italian PM Giuseppe Conte: EU May Send Troops to Libya
- » Croatia Has Lost Half a Million Workers in Ten Years
- » The US Senate Has Opened Trump's Impeachment Process
- » The US and China Put an End to the Trade War?