Four People Were Killed in the Floods in Texas after Imelda
Four people have been killed in floods caused by the tropical Imelda storm in the US state of Texas, the Associated Press reported. The storm also caused flooding in parts of southwest Louisiana.
A major bridge over the San Jacinto River was closed due to damage caused by the storm. The facility, which traverses nearly 123,000 vehicles a day, will remain closed until it is determined that it has not suffered any damage to the supporting structure.
- » China Will Waive Import Duties on some Soybean and Pork Supplies from the United States
- » Bulgaria among the Countries with Largest share of Old Aircraft
- » Donald Tusk: Brexit - One of the Most Spectacular Mistakes in the EU History
- » Many Flights Will Be Canceled due to Strike in France
- » US Imposes New Sanctions on China over the Violent Crackdowns on the Muslim Minority
- » The EC Meets Without Using any Paper for the First Time