President Rumen Radev Met with th US Ambassador to Bulgaria Justin Friedman
President Rumen Radev held a meeting with the Acting US Ambassador to Bulgaria Justin Friedman.
During the meeting, topics of common interest were discussed like the fight against corruption and the rule of law in Bulgaria, the modernization of the Bulgarian Army, as well as the forthcoming visit of the Bulgarian President to the United States to participate in the 74th session of the UN General Assembly.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2021 Elections: 2in1 Vote for Bulgarians Abroad - 760 Sections will be Opened in 68 Countries
- » Bulgaria: In September, Number of Detained Migrants was 28.9% Higher than in August
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Admitted that he Waited until the Last Moment to Introduce Measures
- » Bulgaria’s “Gallup International”: Current President Radev with 51.6%, GERB first, BSP second
- » Bulgaria: The “Green Certificate” will Not be Required for the November 14 Elections
- » Truth Social - Donald Trump's Social Network