President Rumen Radev Met with th US Ambassador to Bulgaria Justin Friedman
President Rumen Radev held a meeting with the Acting US Ambassador to Bulgaria Justin Friedman.
During the meeting, topics of common interest were discussed like the fight against corruption and the rule of law in Bulgaria, the modernization of the Bulgarian Army, as well as the forthcoming visit of the Bulgarian President to the United States to participate in the 74th session of the UN General Assembly.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM to Protesters: I Hear You But Next Months Will Be Extremely Difficult to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Finance Minister Goranov: The Government Is Not Considering Resigning
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Fifth Day in a Row Bulgarians Demand on the Government and Prosecutor's Resignation
- » Stable Economy is a Must If Bulgaria Wants to Join the Eurozone
- » Lawsuit Against the Brazilian President for Taking off his Mask During Press Conference is Being Filed
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Zaharieva: EU’s Internal Borders Must Not Close Again