MFA: No Data For Bulgarians Affected by the Floods in Northern Greece
In Thessaloniki, the situation is already normalized.
No information has been reported on affected Bulgarian citizens in heavy rains in northern Greece, including in Thessaloniki, which caused flooding, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said.
Thessaloniki Consulate General informed that the situation in the city was normalized. Rainfall mainly affected the western part of the area, where the fire service provided drainage assistance.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs advises Bulgarian citizens who reside in Greece or plan to travel to the country to keep up-to-date with information on the weather.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC Disburses €14 Billion to Nine Member States, Greece Receives 2.7 Billion, Bulgaria Not on the List
- » Sofia Summit: European Perspective on the Western Balkans Means Stability, Peace and Prosperity
- » EC Sent Letter to Bulgaria About the Citizenship by Investment Scheme
- » MEPs Adopted a Critical Resolution on Bulgaria's Rule-of-Law
- » EP to Vote Resolution on Bulgaria on Thursday
- » Reuters: Split EU Lawmakers Rap Bulgaria on Rule-of-Law Failings