MFA: No Data For Bulgarians Affected by the Floods in Northern Greece
In Thessaloniki, the situation is already normalized.
No information has been reported on affected Bulgarian citizens in heavy rains in northern Greece, including in Thessaloniki, which caused flooding, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said.
Thessaloniki Consulate General informed that the situation in the city was normalized. Rainfall mainly affected the western part of the area, where the fire service provided drainage assistance.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs advises Bulgarian citizens who reside in Greece or plan to travel to the country to keep up-to-date with information on the weather.
- » Foreign Ministry: Big Protests are Expected to Block Barcelona
- » Bulgaria and the EU - What EU Funds Will We Receive During the New Programming Period?
- » Gabriel is Launching a Project to Build a Center of Excellence
- » Bulgaria, Greece, Cyprus Launch Joint Initiative For Migrants in the Eastern Mediterranean
- » Strong Presentation and Positive Feedback About Maria Gabriel After the EP Hearing
- » Mariya Gabriel Answered More Than 50 Questions During Her EP Hearing