Mark Zuckerberg Met Donald Trump at the White House
Facebook chief executive Mark Zuckerberg had a "good, constructive meeting" with US President Donald Trump at the White House yesterday, the company quoted by the DPA.
A Facebook spokesman said in an email that Zuckerberg is in Washington for meetings with politicians discussing future regulations on the Internet.
Trump said on Twitter that he had a “nice” meeting with the company's director.
Earlier yesterday, Zuckerberg had meetings with several Republican senators, including Josh Hawley of Missouri, BTA reported.
Hawley wrote on Twitter that he had called on Zuckerberg to show that he was serious about issues such as demonstration of political bias, privacy and competition by selling WhatsApp and Instagram and agreed to an independent audit, which will determine whether Facebook imposes censorship. "He said no to both," the senator wrote.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 172 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Soldiers who Shoot at and from Zaporizhzhia NPP are Targeted by Ukrainians
- » Day 171 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia warns the US of Severing Relations if Declared Sponsor of Terrorism
- » A Man Killed 11 People after a Family Dispute in Montenegro
- » Day 170 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Children with Disabilities are Abused in Ukrainian Orphanages according to the UN
- » Estonia Closes its Borders for Russians with Schengen Visas
- » European Funds Minister: Bulgaria to Receive BGN 3.7 Billion in the Coming Months from the Recovery Plan