Mark Zuckerberg Met Donald Trump at the White House
Facebook chief executive Mark Zuckerberg had a "good, constructive meeting" with US President Donald Trump at the White House yesterday, the company quoted by the DPA.
A Facebook spokesman said in an email that Zuckerberg is in Washington for meetings with politicians discussing future regulations on the Internet.
Trump said on Twitter that he had a “nice” meeting with the company's director.
Earlier yesterday, Zuckerberg had meetings with several Republican senators, including Josh Hawley of Missouri, BTA reported.
Hawley wrote on Twitter that he had called on Zuckerberg to show that he was serious about issues such as demonstration of political bias, privacy and competition by selling WhatsApp and Instagram and agreed to an independent audit, which will determine whether Facebook imposes censorship. "He said no to both," the senator wrote.
- » Trump Has Signed a Trade Pact with Canada and Mexico
- » Toyota is Closing its Plants in China because of the New Virus
- » Emmanuel Macron: Brexit is a "Sad Day" and a "Lesson for us all"
- » Lebanon will not extradite former Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn to Japan
- » EU Airlines Will Resume Flying Over Iraq and Iran
- » India's Prime Minister: Pakistan May Sisappear in 10 Days