18 km Queue of Trucks on Captain Andreevo Border Checkpoint
There is heavy traffic on the Bulgarian border with Turkey. Yesterday the queue of heavy trucks at the main border point with Bulgaria’s southern neighbour was over 18 km.
The columns of trucks on Captain Andreevo border checkpoint will continue to form for at least several months. The reason for the slower passage of the point and the traffic respectively is the repair activities from the Turkish side.
At the same time, officials from Border Police said they have done everything possible to avoid problems with cars.
- » 7.7 Magnitude Earthquake Hits the Caribbean, there is a Tsunami Threat
- » A Strong Earthquake Shook Tirana
- » Who are The 62nd Annual Grammy Awards Winners?
- » 1292 Schools throughout Bulgaria are Empty due to the Flu
- » The Sale of Monthly Vignettes for Heavy Goods Vehicles over 3.5 Tonnes will be Suspended as of 1 March 2020
- » New Strong Earthquake Registered in Turkey