Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C
It will be raining in the southeast part of the country this morning, while from the northwest clouds will start to break and decrease. In the afternoon, the rain will stop, in the eastern areas at the latest, and most of the country it will be mostly sunny.
There will be light to moderate north wind. The maximum temperatures will be between 17C and 22C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by Focus News Agency.
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog has been Issued for 20 Bulgarian Regions Today
- » Elevated Levels of Fine Particulate Matter is Sofia
- » Weather Forecast: Fogs, Maximum Temperatures between 0C and 5C
- » Rain in Australia Caused Flooding (VIDEO)
- » Strong Earthquake Shook China
- » Two People were Killed after Volcanic Eruption in Philippines