Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C
It will be raining in the southeast part of the country this morning, while from the northwest clouds will start to break and decrease. In the afternoon, the rain will stop, in the eastern areas at the latest, and most of the country it will be mostly sunny.
There will be light to moderate north wind. The maximum temperatures will be between 17C and 22C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by Focus News Agency.
- » Greece Launches a Campaign against Plastic Pollution - No Single-Use Plastics by June 2020
- » Disease Turns Deer into Zombies and IT IS NOT A JOKE!
- » Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures Between 21C and 26C
- » 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake in Philippines
- » 4.8 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in California
- » Warm Weather Today, Temperatures of 22C to 27C