Cybersecurity in China is a Business Worth $ 8.9 billion
By the end of this year, revenue in China's cybersecurity industry is likely to reach 63.1 billion yuan ($ 8.9 billion), an increase of 23% year-on-year, according to a report by the Chinese Academy of Information and Telecommunications Technology.
Data is an indicator of an upward trend. In 2017, the sector grew by 27.6% to close to 44 billion yuan.
According to the latest report, requirements for network security are increasing due to the development of artificial intelligence, industrial Internet and 5G technology.
Nearly 3,000 cybersecurity companies operate in China today, 8% more than in 2017. 1/3 of them are located in Beijing, 13% in Guangdong and 10% in Shanghai.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sixth Day in a Row Protest in Bulgaria: Broken Windows and Injured Police Officers
- » Accident: Two Trains Collide Near Prague, Over 60 People Injured
- » BNB Has Approved an Extension of the Moratorium on Payments
- » Greece Can Still Test People on Borders Despite Declarations and Negative COVID-19 Tests
- » Fuel Crisis in Venezuela
- » Ryanair Flight Made an Emergency Landing After a Bomb Scare