A Spanish Air Force Plane Crashed into the Sea
A Spanish Air Force plane has crashed at the sea in the Mar Menor Lagoon near the city of Murcia. The machine belongs to the General Aviation Academy and a training pilot and instructor were on board.
The local emergency service reported that it had a dozen phone calls about the incident.
The incident happens less than a month after another plane crashed in the area that resulted in the pilot's death.
- » Five Casualties Following the Severe Earthquake in the Philippines
- » 35 Deaths Following a Serious Crash in Saudi Arabia
- » A Helicopter Crashed in Afghanistan, Leaving 7 Dead
- » A Plane from Moscow to Burgas Has Made an Emergency Landing after Passenger Took Gun Onboard
- » Bridge Collapsed in China, at Least Three People Were Killed (VIDEO)
- » 11 Elephants Die in Thailand after Falling from a Waterfall