A Spanish Air Force Plane Crashed into the Sea
A Spanish Air Force plane has crashed at the sea in the Mar Menor Lagoon near the city of Murcia. The machine belongs to the General Aviation Academy and a training pilot and instructor were on board.
The local emergency service reported that it had a dozen phone calls about the incident.
The incident happens less than a month after another plane crashed in the area that resulted in the pilot's death.
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan
- » Public Bus Fell into a Huge Hole in China, at least 6 People are Killed (PHOTOS)
- » Powerful Explosion in a Residential Building in Varna Killed Two People
- » The Severe Weather in Afghanistan and Pakistan Killed at least 43 People
- » Avalanche Killed Two People and Injured Three others in the United States
- » Ukrainian Passenger Plane Crashes in Iran, there are Killed