A Spanish Air Force Plane Crashed into the Sea
A Spanish Air Force plane has crashed at the sea in the Mar Menor Lagoon near the city of Murcia. The machine belongs to the General Aviation Academy and a training pilot and instructor were on board.
The local emergency service reported that it had a dozen phone calls about the incident.
The incident happens less than a month after another plane crashed in the area that resulted in the pilot's death.
- » Five People were Killed in a Fire in a Building in the French City of Strasbourg
- » Three Children Killed in Gas Explosion in Northern Macedonia
- » A Tram Hit a Child in Sofia
- » Train with 160 Passengers Aboard Derails in Australia
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan