Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
Two powerful earthquakes of magnitude 6.2 and 6 on the Richter scale shook Indonesia in less than an hour ago, according to BGNES.
The earthquakes were registered respectively at 10:06 am and 10:32 am Bulgarian time.
The epicentre is 155 km northeast of Surabaya and has a depth of 613 km.
Further information will be provided.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 15: Mostly Sunny Today
- » Inspection of the Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture Whether Unauthorized Plant Protection is being Used
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 13: Cloudy Windy Monday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Windy Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend