Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
Two powerful earthquakes of magnitude 6.2 and 6 on the Richter scale shook Indonesia in less than an hour ago, according to BGNES.
The earthquakes were registered respectively at 10:06 am and 10:32 am Bulgarian time.
The epicentre is 155 km northeast of Surabaya and has a depth of 613 km.
Further information will be provided.
- » Greece Launches a Campaign against Plastic Pollution - No Single-Use Plastics by June 2020
- » Disease Turns Deer into Zombies and IT IS NOT A JOKE!
- » Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures Between 21C and 26C
- » 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake in Philippines
- » 4.8 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in California
- » Warm Weather Today, Temperatures of 22C to 27C