Mostly Cloudy Weather Today, Rain is Expected in Many Areas
It will be mostly cloudy today, with brief rain expected in many areas from west to east, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH)told Focus News Agency.
More significant will be the rainfall in the Rila-Rhodope area, where thunderstorms will break in some places in the afternoon. The wind will be mostly moderate from the north-northwest and will continue to bring cold air.
The daily temperatures will drop significantly and the maximum in northern Bulgaria will be between 15C and 20C, and to the south - between 20C and 25C. Atmospheric pressure is higher than average for the month, and it will continue to rise.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain Over Western Bulgaria, Sunny on the Seaside
- » Bulgaria: Second Earthquake for the Day
- » 3-Magnitute Earthquake Near Smolyan, Bulgaria
- » Orange Code for Hot Weather in 7 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 48 Settlements Without Water, 28 Cows Die After Drinking Water from Maritsa's River
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 28: Sunny and Warm