The Council of Ministers Signed the Contract For the Construction of the Bulgarian part of Turkish Stream
Bulgartransgaz EAD and Consortium Arcad Association are currently signing in the Council of Ministers the contract for the construction of the Bulgarian part of the Turkish Stream, which envisages the construction of a pipeline from the Turkish-Bulgarian to the Bulgarian-Serbian border.
The ceremony at the Granite Hall is attended by Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova, Russian Federation Industry and Trade Minister Denis Manturov, Saudi Arabian Ambassador Mesfer bin Abdullah.
This is an important step in the relations between Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia.
The value of the contract is EUR 1.102 billion. The pipeline has to be constructed and put into operation for 615 days, with a linear infrastructure of about 300 metres ready within the first 250 days.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Judges Association Demanded Resignation of Entire Supreme Judicial Council
- » Caretaker Interior Minister: Top Prosecutor Covers up for Corrupt Politicians, Magistrates in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Office Requested More Info from US on Sanctioned Bulgarian Nationals under Magnitsky Act
- » Bulgaria Requests from US Additional Info on Persons Sanctioned under Magnitski Act
- » Passenger Vehicle Sales See Sharp Uptick in Bulgaria
- » EU Health Commissioner Comes to Sofia to Discuss Pandemic Issues, Vaccination